Thursday, January 29, 2009

Hey...I'm working on my Master's!!! Don't bug me.

Hey everyone. I'm alive really. I was just working on a project for my masters that involves RSS feeds. As I looked at all the cool things it could do, including help people keep track of my blog, I thunk to meself, crap no posts in 8 months!!!!

so here it is. I will look into updating more often, really. specially for Desertbound and mountain ranch, because they have a new gadget on their blog that works as a RSS feed. It lets them know who is updating their blogs.

If anyone is currently using skype my user name is rostoffers. I''m on most nights working on projects.

2 comments:

Ahenobarbus Textor said...

I soooo understand how the blog gets side-lined during a Masters. All about priorities. Thanks for the update.

Desertbound said...

Yea! You are alive and posting on your blog and doing Master's projects on Skype! Yea!