Thursday, June 28, 2007

Missin my hunny

It is a fine boys road trip to Zion. Only prob....I miss my hunny. I'll be dropping into a secret slot canyon tomorrow with canyonsrcool, wildman, and wwwebb. I of course am bringing my camera, so I'll try to up-date this, Saturday, before heading off to the baby blessing in Orem. We miss having cop-orado with us, but we know he is doing some rafting and a fourteener this weekend. Night to everybody, and hugs out to my hunny and the brood. lol
The Rock

2 comments:

Sayyadina said...

So cute, Rock. Hope you all make it back safe. cop-orado . . . is that Brandon?

Desertbound said...

So glad you called me when you made it back safe and sound. Hope your new foot gear treated you kindly. I am heading to White Pine Lake with the girlies today to take my mind off missing you. love,
yer hunny